But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
We are a Gospel-centered ministry for students in 7th-12th grades that meets regularly twice a week. Our focus with the students is to help equip them to know how to study the Bible, what the Biblical definition of loving God and others is and how to apply it practically, and that their ministry doesn’t start once they become adults but has already begun!
- Students 7th grade and up meet for an in depth and interactive Bible study in room 117.
- Many of our students serve on rotations in our nurseries and children’s church program. When not serving in our children’s ministry program, we encourage our junior and senior high students to participate in worship and Bible study in the sanctuary.
- We start with a time of fellowship and games, then transition to snacks and lesson, followed up with a small group time for application and prayer.
- Late Afternoon/Evenings
- On the Last Friday of the Month, our youth group meets for a low-cost time of fun and fellowship. Last Fridays are a great time for our students to invite their friends and make memories with each other.
- Throughout the year, we hold a variety of youth service projects, holiday parties, camping/overnight trips, and more!